About Greenwise Strategies
- Expertise in:
- Energy Audits (ASHRAE)
- Power Segregation & Energy Usage Studies (Data Centers, Commercial, Industrial)
- Building Energy Performance Assessments (ASTM)
- LEED Certification
- Energy Modeling (eQUEST, TRACE 700)
- Energy Star Benchmarking
- Sustainability Planning
- Commissioning & Retro-Commissioning
Why Choose Greenwise Strategies?
Greenwise Strategies was founded in 2008 and has a proven track record of increasing the profitability of our clients through identifying opportunities to improve the energy efficiency of their facilities. We offer offer scalable consultancy services with the flexibility to meet your operational and budgetary goals.
We complement our energy efficiency and sustainability efforts by offering education and training programs for building owners, occupants, operators and contractors.
Approved Service Provider for: APS, SRP & Energize Phoenix
About Richard Proctor
Richard’s nineteen years of leadership in business, development and asset management has consistently delivered profitable operations and successful project delivery. He has held positions as Director of Development, Sustainability Consultant, General Manager, Operations Manager and Plant Manager.
He has a proven track record of effectively guiding commercial and industrial projects through the complete cycle of development to include entitlements, design and engineering, consultant coordination, construction management, financial management and contract negotiation/ administration. Additionally, his operations experience includes implementing continuous improvement processes and efficiency strategies throughout the organization to reduce costs while minimizing working capital investment.
Richard is a Certified Energy Manager and LEED accredited professional with experience in various types of LEED projects to include BD&C, EBOM, and CI. He also conducts training classes for LEED accreditation, BPI Building Analyst, and Corporate Sustainability/Behavioral concepts.
His extensive experience in commercial development and asset management combined with senior level business operations management enables Richard to effectively assess and weigh the trade-off’s necessary to meet profitability, operational, and sustainability goals.
- Bachelor of Science Economics,Texas A&M University 1991
- WHU Otto Beisheim Graduate School of Management, Koblenz Germany 2001
- MBA, University of Wisconsin 2002
- C.E.M. – Certified Energy Manager, American Energy Engineers
- LEED AP – US Green Building Council
- Building Analyst – Building Performance Institute
- Building Envelope Professional – Building Performance Institute