& LEED Consulting Services
GOING GREEN Makes Financial and Environmental $ense!!
Our team of LEED Accredited Professionals can assist and guide you through the registration, application, and certification process for any of the existing LEED Rating Systems. We will work with your integrated project team to provide the following LEED certification consulting services:
- Perform a preliminary assessment of your facility to confirm the appropriate LEED Rating.System, determine the project goals and LEED eligibility for the certification sought.
- Develop sustainable building strategies and associated budgets to achieve your selected LEED certification.
- Guide your project team through document preparation and submittals for Preliminary Reviews and Final Reviews.
- Manage your Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) LEED-Online application to achieve the required credits for LEED certification.
- Conduct an eco-charette for key team members and major project stakeholders (including owner, manager, architect, landscape architect, engineer, facility operator, contractor, etc.)
- Manage Project Credit Interpretation Rulings and Credit Appeals to obtain technical guidance on how LEED requirements pertain to your projects.
Our services include the development of custom policies and implementation plans that incorporate your specific goals, operational considerations and budget limitations.
- Significant utility and government incentives are available!
- Renewable Energy Projects: Wind & Solar
- Sustainable Purchasing Program
- Water Efficiency Strategies; fixtures, landscaping, cooling tower Solid Waste Management Program
- Green Cleaning Program
- Indoor Air Quality Management Plan
- Lighting – automated controls, pollution control
- Integrated Pest Management, Erosion Controls, and Landscape Management Plan